Featuring a simple, minimalist design, this dainty Mountain Pendant Necklace is available in classic silver or gold plating. Designed to accent the neckline with a variable chain length, ranging from 41-46 cm, the charm hits at the ideal location and rests smoothly just below the collar bone. The name Utah comes from the Native American Ute tribe that resided in the area and means, “People of the Mountains.”
Show your state some love by adding this staple piece to your wardrobe. It serves as a striking, yet subtle piece to complete any ensemble and is easy to wear dressed up for a night out or paired with a basic tee for a more casual evening in. Fashionable and meaningful, this necklace makes a perfect souvenir keepsake for travelers and comes in custom packaging, ready to gift for someone looking to wear a reminder of home close to their heart.
- Dainty mountain range pendant necklace. Charm measures 24x9 mm.
- Classic gold plating creates a tasteful look.
- Lobster-claw clasp ensures a secure fit.
- Pair this necklace with any ensemble for a polished look.
- Coordinates well dressed up or dressed down.
- Precise positioning accents any neckline with a variable chain length from 41-46 cm.
- Makes a perfect souvenir or meaningful keepsake.